All Locations Update – 4-7-20
All Patel Brothers locations nationwide will be reopening on Thursday, April 9th.
Daily Hours: 12 Noon – 7PM
During our closure, we conducted a deep sanitation of our facilities and have established new safety protocols for the continued health of our employees and customers during this time.
All Locations Update – 3-26-20:
For the safety of our staff and of our customers, we have made the decision to close all of our locations for 10 DAYS.
We will close MONDAY, MARCH 30TH and re-open THURSDAY APRIL 9TH.
We are doing this voluntarily to help with social distancing and to help flatten the curve.
Thank you, and be well.
Store Hours Update – 3-13-20
To ensure the safety of our Patrons and Employees while we restock the shelves, we have temporarily changed our store hours.
Until further notice the new store hours will be
Noon to 7PM Daily
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your support during this time.
Addressing False Coronavirus Rumors
Growing concerns of COVID-19 in the US have sparked false rumors now circulating on WhatsApp and other forms of social media about Patel Brothers.
We would like to address the following questions and concerns from our customers:
1. Will there be a shortage of stock?
No, there will not be a shortage. The recent panic has caused the supply chain to delay, but product is scheduled to come in regularly. There is no need to stock up for months. Follow local and federal guidelines on how much you should purchase.
2. Do your stores have CoronaVirus?
As of this update, our stores do not have any reported cases by employees.
If you have any questions or concerns about anything you read on social media, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification. We are here to help you.
Public Health Resources
We can work together as a community to spread awareness and be prepared, but there is no need for panic.
Please be mindful and help us keep your shopping environment safe. Patel Brothers would like to remind you about the following safety guidelines to help keep our community safe and healthy:
- Do not come to the store if you feel sick. Protect others and yourself and stay home if you are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Keep away from others that are sick.
- Avoid touching high-touch surfaces (ex. door handles) in public places.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect household objects and surfaces in your home.
- Avoid all non-essential travel.
Additional Resources – Information and Live Updates
- The World Health Organization
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Lib Archive
- National Institutes of Health
- Food and Drug Administration