1) In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, red chili powder, cumin powder, garlic powder, chaat masala, black pepper, salt - mix well and set aside.
2) Add water to large pot and bring to a boil
3) Remove husk from the corn and snap each ear in half
4) Boil corn for 3-5 minutes until corn is tender.
5) Remove corn from water and skewer each piece (be careful, they will be hot)
PRO TIP: Try to find skewers that are short and thick. If only long skewers are available, you may want to consider cutting them in half for a better eating experience.
6) Generously spread the yogurt mixture over the corn
7) Fill a plate with grated cotija cheese.
8) Holding the skewer, roll the yogurt covered corn in the plate of cheese so that it is completely covered.
9) Place corn skewers on a serving plate.
10) Sprinkle with chili powder, red onions, jalapenos, tomatoes, cilantro, and lemon.
Notes for vegan / dairy-free: use vegan yogurt and vegan feta.